NEW Oak Hills Campground
2,200 feet of lake shore.
Come play on 500 acre Oak Lake
filled with “catching your limit” Minnesota fish!
You pick – Lake Shore or Lake View –
grab this unique opportunity today!
It would be our pleasure
to give you an individual guided tour
to pick out that perfect site
just give us a call at 888-723-5218
Bonus - We offer seasonal sites -
Fantastic prime seasonal sites
will bring you and your loved ones
years of camping memories!
Enjoy all the amenities of the main campground.
You even get your own electronic card to operate the security gate.
Click Here to check out Oak Lake RV Sales On Seasonal Sites!
WELCOME TO OAK LAKE CAMPGROUND
WHERE FRIENDS COME BACK
SEASON AFTER SEASON!
Calm View loaded with Fishing Action!
We would like to welcome you to beautiful Kerrick Minnesota, the home of Oak Lake Campground. Located between Duluth and the Twin Cities. We have great fishing for Bass, Northern, Walleye, Sunfish and Crappie on Oak Lake and Little Oak Lake. We have a large camping area with water, electrical, and sewer hookups, and dump station. Pets are welcome if they are on a leash. Click Here For Directions. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. The Area Includes:
- RV and Tent Sites – on the lake or in the woods
- LP gas and RV supplies
- Travel trailer rental on campsites
- Boat, motor, pontoon, paddle boat & canoe rental
- Boat docking and launching
- Fishing tackle and live bait
- FREE 9 Hole Golf Course
- Two separate campgrounds on 101 acres
- 3,000 ft. of lakeshore on a 500 acre lake
- Water hook-ups on campsites
- Fully equipped playground
- Laundry Facilities
- Swimming beach and diving platform
- Snack bar with pizza, sandwiches and more
- Game room with pool table
- Light groceries are available on site
Campground Neighbors Gather
Something for Everyone!
Learn more about Oak Lake
Pictured below are Grandchildren of Henry & Norma Hoffman – Owners of Oak lake Campground
- Brodie Hoffman caught this walleye, February 15, 2012. It weighed in at almost 8 lbs & measured 28″. Now that’s a keeper!
- Carmen Hoffman with a bass she caught in the Summer of 2011.
Ray Bloom caught this Sunfish, off the dock, in the Summer of 2011.