Pictured below are Grandchildren of Henry & Norma Hoffman – Owners of Oak lake Campground
- Brodie Hoffman caught this walleye, February 15, 2012. It weighed in at almost 8 lbs & measured 28″. Now that’s a keeper!
- Carmen Hoffman with a bass she caught in the Summer of 2011.
Ray Bloom caught this Sunfish, off the dock, in the Summer of 2011.
We would like to welcome you to beautiful Kerrick Minnesota, the home of Oak Lake Campground. Located between Duluth and the Twin Cities. We have great fishing for Bass, Northern, Walleye, Sunfish and Crappie on Oak Lake and Little Oak Lake. We have a large camping area with water, electrical, and sewer hookups, and dump station. Pets are welcome if they are on a leash. Click Here For Directions. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Area Includes:
- RV and Tent Sites – on the lake or in the woods
- LP gas and RV supplies
- Travel trailer rental on campsites
- Boat, motor, pontoon, paddle boat & canoe rental
- Boat docking and launching
- Fishing tackle and live bait
- FREE 9 Hole Golf Course
- Two separate campgrounds on 101 acres
- 3,000 ft. of lakeshore on a 500 acre lake
- Water hook-ups on campsites
- Fully equipped playground
- Laundry Facilities
- Swimming beach and diving platform
- Snack bar with pizza, sandwiches and more
- Game room with pool table
- Light groceries are available on site
Learn more about Oak Lake